The Mayor & City Commission has appointed an oversight committee to monitor bond projects with a goal of delivering what was promised on time, on scope and on budget.
Spanning over diverse background and disciplines, the six appointed members of the committee include:
- Karen Rivo (Chair) – Neighborhood Leadership
- Marie Peter (Vice-Chair) – Construction Management, representing the South Beach area
- Jack Glottman – Real Estate Development, representing the Mid-Beach area
- Jason Greene – Finance / Capital Assets, representing the South Beach area
- Laura Veitia – Real Estate, representing the North Beach area
- Wendy Squire – Construction Business Development, representing the North Beach area
- Yechiel Ciment – Real Estate, representing the Mid-Beach area
Ex-Officio (Non-Voting) Members:
- Robert Gonzalez – Designee of the City’s Parks and Recreation Facilities Board
- Max Litt – Designee of the City’s Sustainability Committee
- Ron Starkman – Designee of the City’s Budget Advisory Committee
The committee currently meets weekly from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the City Manager’s Large Conference Room on the fourth floor of City Hall. The City Commission will also hold a G.O. Bond Workshop on Monday, March 4 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Commission Chambers. To view all future meeting dates, please click HERE.